I'LL TAKE IT!

Dated:  February 3, 2014

What a week. P-day we just chilled out, went to Cabelas, and other stores. I went on an exchange with Elder Stout. While we were walking through East Side of Charleston, some lady just came up to us and pointed to the Book of Mormon in Elder Stout's hand and said "what’s that?" He said, "The Book of Mormon," and then she said "I’ll take it" and just grabbed it out of his hands and walked away. She didn't even let us talk to her. It was super funny! We have been teaching Karen a lot this week. We are excited for her. She came to see a lady named Lisa get baptized yesterday after church. It is neat to see how she is progressing. She is fun to teach. She has really good questions too.

As for the rest of the week, this is what we did. WORK. It was FUN. We saw some less-actives, and saw some investigators. On a sad note, Elder Simmons got emergency transferred down to Beckly (which is only about a hour away). He didn’t do anything bad. There was a big emergency transfer around the mission and he just had to go fill a place for another missionary that was moved around. We are sad to lose him but we are now down to 4 people in the house.

I love you all and hope you are all doing well. I know I say that every week, but I mean it.

Love,

Elder Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment