IT'S SPENCERBLAINE

DATED:   November 10, 2014

This week we had our Zone Meeting in Bluefield. It was a good meeting. We talked about the Book of Mormon, and about Preach My Gospel. We also talked about different things that Elder Renlund talked to us about.

Chad has his Baptismal Interview this week which was very exciting. Jeremy (a member) has weekly barbecues, and he often invites different people, so he invited Chad and his wife, and us and we went to his house for a fun barbecue. Chad has a little girl that calls Elder Blaine and I "SpencerBlaine" She doesn't know our names separately, but she knows if she sees white shirts in ties, it’s "SpencerBlaine!”

Elder Blaine and I got to speak yesterday in sacrament meeting. They wanted us to report on what Elder Renlund taught us. Brother and Sister Leight like to challenge us to put certain words in our talks. Last time I spoke the word was "skunk." This time they gave me a word and a phrase. They are "As Mary Poppins once said 'a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down'" and "Supercalifradulisticexpealidocis" (I doubt that is spelled correctly, but you get the point). I made the first phrase the theme of my talk. We have bitter things we need to do sometimes, but there is always sugar to help us through it. :D And don’t even ask how I put the other word in, I just did. Ha ha. Elder Blaine’s words were "Sweet" and "Squirrel". It was fun.

This week was a little slower than the previous week. We have lost contact with many of our investigators, but there are more to find. I love you all!

Love,

Elder Spencer


Elders SpencerBlaine


No comments:

Post a Comment