CHIPS AND SALSA WERE A HUGE BLESSING

Dated:  September 3, 2013

So transfers was fun. It was fun to drive the car up from Lynchburg. I went up with some elders that I came out with so that was fun. I saw a ton of awesome missionaries that I came out with in Charleston which was a lot of fun. I also saw Aunt Deanie! That was great! I gave her a quick hug. She gave me some hugs and kisses candy and some chips and salsa which were a huge blessing. When I got to Martin 2 we had practically no food so having those was a huge blessing. After transfers we drove to Martin.

When I showed up to Martin, things were kind of crazy. We only had enough miles to get us home, so on Friday and Saturday we didn’t do much because we couldn’t get to our area. We live 6 miles away from our area so we can’t just like leave our apartment and knock doors. We went with the Martin 1 elders and did service and stuff though. Sunday was a good day. This ward is really pushing missionary work and the leadership is really onboard with hastening the work. That is a huge blessing too. We drive a 2013 Toyota Corolla too which is nice. It has like 4000 miles on it.

Sorry I didn’t email yesterday, it was labor day and none of the libraries were open.

Elder Staveley is my new companion. He has been out one transfer and I am going to finish training him.  He has a great spirit and a good testimony and some great fire. I have lots to learn from him.

I love you all! Good luck with all you do!

Love,

Elder Spencer

My Lynchburg District

Elder Thueson and I burned ties for our 6 month mark.
He was my MTC Comp, so it was cool to do the ceremony
with him.

The night before transfers.

Me and Aunt Deanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment