I SAW MY COMPANION'S ORGANS!!!!

Dated: September 30, 2013

So this was a good week. The best part was specialized training. President Pitt is amazing. He has influenced my life so much. He has an amazing testimony and he just radiates with love and with the spirit. I am really going to be sad when he leaves.

This week we went to the doctor for Elder Staveley. As one of the tests they did an ultra sound. I saw his organs! It was weird. I know him inside and out, better than any of my other companions. ;)

We haven't done too much this week. We had a good day on Friday. We found a new investigator and we taught our progressing investigator again. I am excited to continue to teach them.

At church on Sunday we had a big pot-luck afterwards. They do that every 5th Sunday here. It was fun and there was lots of good food. The members here are really great.

I am really excited for conference.  That is the best!

Sorry there is not much in this letter, but I am really not sure of what else to talk about. I love you all. Study and Ponder the scriptures, Pray fervently, and Go to church in an attitude of humility and prepared to take the sacrament.

Love,

Elder Spencer


No comments:

Post a Comment