This was a good week. We had dinner with a family last night. They texted us and asked what we wanted. We told them seafood. The dad of this family loves to cook. We show up and there were crab cakes, a seafood pasta dish, Mahi-mahi (dont know if that is spelled right), crab legs, and shrimp. In the pasta there was squid, octopus, mussels, and clams. It was all pretty good!
We had a zone meeting this week. We drove up the Charleston. It about an hour and a half drive up there. After I went on an exchange with Elder Degooyer. We tracked quite a bit. We found a few potentials.
We met a 90 year old guy that was a gunner in WWII. He told us a story about how his plane got shot down and he was the only survivor. He told a pretty crazy story about going to prison a ton and finally getting back to America. For a 90 year old he was getting around pretty good too. Those veterans sure did and go though a lot for us.
For my thought this week, I made a list of 20 things to remember.
1) You are a son or daughter of God.
2) You can change.
3) Jesus Christ loves you.
4) You have lots of people on your team cheering for you.
5) You are never alone.
6) Doubt not, but be believing.
7) Put your faith in God.
8) Be a faithful servant. Turn outward.
9) Be Humble. Have a broken heart and a contrite spirit.
10) Give your all so God can give you all.
11) Be grateful.
12) If you do what you've done you'll get what you've got.
13) Live and share your testimony.
14) Keep things simple.
15) Look for the tender mercies.
16) Become converted.
17) Have Faith, Hope, and Charity.
18) Be submissive, meek, patient, and gentle.
19) Fill your heart and thoughts with love for God and others.
I love you all. Have a great week!