MEMBER MISSIONARY WORK IS THE WAY

Dated:  6/24/13

This has been an interesting week. Not much has happened that I can think of. For P-Day, Elder Snow and I played some 1 on 1 basketball. It was a ton of fun! The highlight of the week was probably the broadcast last night. That was great! O man, member missionary work is the way. Do it. :D. There is this lady that we went to give a blessing to. She fell and broke her hip, and she was telling us that while she was in the ambulance, she was telling the nurse about The Book of Mormon and told him to go find missionaries and have them teach him about it. I thought that was very awesome. Jesus Christ changes lives though the Gospel. That is the way we have everlasting joy, peace and eternal families. The Gospel has been Restored because God Loves us! I love serving the Lord by being on a mission. I love being a Missionary!
I hope everything is going well with all of you back home. I love you all!

Love,

Elder Spencer

(sorry for the short letter, not much happened this week. But it was still a good  week)

No comments:

Post a Comment